Contents: Wormwood, Tansy, Garlic, Fennel Seeds, Nettle, Cleavers, Parsley & Elder. Rich In Chlorine, Copper, Fluorine, Iodine and Sulphur.
- Horses 72hr withholding period before competing and racing
- Herbs not to be used in place of veterinary advice. Always call a vet when needed
- Do not use on pregnant mares!
- For horses only
- Dosage: 40ml to 60ml – to be administered on a full moon, as worms cycle at it’s highest (very cost effective – $6 per worming)
- Shake well as contains fresh plant matter
- ©EDENS Herbs cannot accept responsibility for any problems arising from misuse of ©EDENS products
- The manufacturer of ©EDENS Locally Grown Herbs warrants the quality of ©EDENS products
- Keep out of children’s reach
- Expiry date 8 months after opening. Keep in a cool place